Sunday, March 25, 2012

Eyelashes and city streets.



You're sitting there, across the room, and you're thinking about me. I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in the way you look at me from under your long eyelashes that I envy. 

You're thinking about me, and that's all there is to it. 

Do you wish we held hands?
Do you wish I hadn't caught you staring?
Do you wish we could stop time, just for a moment?

You're thinking about me, and that's all there is to it. 

I'm reflected in your eyes, and in your thoughts that I want to hear. I want to hear you scream them across the city streets, not caring that I'd hear every word, every secret you hold behind those dark eyelashes.

You're thinking about me, and that's all there is to it. 

Your eyelashes shed wishes and regrets, and I'm on your mind. I don't know how I can tell, I just can. 


You're thinking about me, and that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment